Loader Roomlala
icon home

Damages covered
up to 1 500 000€

icon group

All participants
benefit from the agreement

icon zen

Peace of mind
for both the tenants and the landlords

Roomlala is here for you!

Who is covered?

Any tenant renting furnished accommodation. Each tenant who reserves through Roomlala is automatically insured against any damage that they cause to the rented accommodation.

What's covered by Roomlala insurance?

The insuance covers damage to property or personal injury as a result of the tenant or tenants of the rented accommodation.

The insurance covers damages caused by the following events:

  • Fire
  • Explosion
  • Water damage
  • Gel starting in the premises

This guarantee can be exercised up to 1 500 000 euros .

This insurance also covers damage to third party housing caused as a result of the above events for up to 450,000 euros.

What is not covered?

Property damage caused intentionally or fraudulently by the tenant, damages related to catastrophic events (earthquakes, volcano eruptions, landslides, etc.) unless they are declared "natural disasters", damage of nuclear origin or caused by any source of ionizing radiation.

Included in every online reservation, without exception

To offer optimal security to our community, we have adapted an insurance policy to rentals between individuals.

In what type of accommodation?

Houses, apartments, rooms, caravans or mobile homes.

How do I get compensated?

In case of an accident, contact our Customer Service and we will tell you the steps to folloz.

Open from 10AM to 6PM
Visit our Help Centre

The duration of validity of all guarantees corresponds to the dates of stay indicated on the reservation confirlation.

We invite you to read the complete insurance policy to familiarise yourself with how it works.

icon PDF

Personal Liability Insurance Policy