In order to ensure that all transactions on the site go smoothly, we have created a code of ethics that must be respected by all Roomlala members. This is to protect both landlords and tenants using the site and ensure that all members have a good experience using the site. To use Roomlala's services, you commit to respecting our code of ethics by becoming a member.
As a landlord, you must agree to:
• Post an advert which is both complete and genuine - the accommodation must be accurately described in its present condition
• Update all ads and the availability of the accommodation as often as necessary
• Respond quickly to each and every inquiry regarding your ad(s).
As a tenant, you must agree to:
• Correctly fill out all the fields concerning your personal information and profile
• Only send genuine inquiries to ads that interest you
• Respect any commitment undertaken as part of a reservation
• Respect the accommodation you rent as if it was your own.
Failure to respect this code will result in an immediate expulsion from the site for any non-abiding members.